Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tournament Finals

Now this is an upset.


I ran the bracket at random 3 times and it turns out that Asura and Jin basically slaughtered everyone. If I could animate this it would be beautiful, but sadly I'm not that good. So lets refer back to our knowledge about Jin and Asura. Asura has five transformations and is an experienced fighter. Asura also once defeated Ryu in combat and went toe to toe with Oni. In his final form I'm more than confident Asura can defeat Oni if it came down to it. Jin's devil form however makes him a tank. He's taken as much of a beating as Asura, but he can also dish it out. I think his slight edge is his temporary invulnerability. If you've following Warcade please leave a comment below of who you think should win between Jin and Asura.



No comments:

Post a Comment